We are looking for a driven and ambitious individual looking to develop their career in sales.
We will offer hands-on training and the opportunity to build a fantastic career with the largest logistics recruitment agency in the UK.
You will work closely with our NSM to identify leads and contact potential new clients - this is not a high-volume call centre type role, rather a nuanced and focused approach to identifying and generating new client relationships. You will discover new channels for business growth through research via a variety of data sources, scoping appropriate opportunities and then contacting and appointment setting for the NSM.
We can offer flexible, home working although you will initially need to attend our head office during induction and training and periodically moving forward.
What do you need to be successful?
* Excellent administration and organisation skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Keen eye for detail
* Ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining high standards
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Ideally, a graduate or graduate calibre
* Ideally, some experience in a target orientated environment
Why work for Driver Hire?
dh Logistics Appointments is the permanent recruitment division of Driver Hire UK, the UK's largest specialist logistics recruiter.
By joining us, you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
* A competitive salary GBP24K per annum + commission
* Healthcare scheme
* 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays) and an extra paid day off for your birthday
* Flexible 'hybrid' working including both home- and office-based working
* Free office parking
* An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career and grow into an exceptional recruiter.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In our most recent staff survey (December 2020), 96% stated they are 'proud' or 'very proud' to work for Driver Hire. In 2018 we ranked 43rd in the UK's Best Workplaces??? for medium-sized companies, and in 2019 we were named bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year.
So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted