GBS Apprenticeships are recruiting on behalf of a family run business that have been supplying rented accommodation in London for decades. They now not only provide rented accommodation in different parts of the country, but they also periodically provide property education to assist others to understand this industry. The company is built on strong values and ethics of dedication and hard work. Plus, they love their customers and are always delighted to help anyone find the right home for them.
- Liaising with businesses and clients on a daily basis
- Organising client and business information
- Following up on digital enquiries
- Setting up renewal reminders
- Making sales calls to promote the business
Full support and training will be given.
Salary, Contract Term and Employee Benefits:
Reference ID: GBSAF022.
Job Type: Full-time, Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good communication skills
- At least 1 year of sales experience
- Hard working
- Team player
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
A-Levels or Level 3 in Sales or Business Admin (or equivalent).
Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy.Future prospects
This is an apprenticeship position with the opportunity of progression if you prove to be a valuable member of the team.