Graduate Sales Executive - Home and Office based - Harrow and Wimbledon offices - Ace growing team!
Max 60% home based (But up to you) - Brilliant training and induction
Min GBP27,000 + Bonuses based on pro activity and quality customer service KPIs
A modern technology business with a few twists - great people and culture!
What a role - what a company - People centric, training, great team!!
A mix of home and office based!
Big emphasis on customer experience and 5 star support!
A very dynamic solutions based business with global reach and European Head offices. Exceptional corporate benefits and a genuinely great place to work. A company that really values it's people and also in providing exceptional customer service to it's business clients.
Apply today Start ASAP
Purpose of the role:
You will work together with the Business Development Managers to develop and maintain favourable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue and ensure that the products and services consistently meet client needs. This role is responsible for providing sales quotations, sustaining and renewing client contracts, as well as providing exceptional customer service whilst trying to identify opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Contact with current customers on a daily basis.
* Establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each customer and territory.
* Develop and maintain exceptional consultative relationships with existing customers.
* Work collaboratively with assigned Business Development Managers to develop an overall territory account plan which will maximize opportunities and generate sales activity with customers and partners.
* Grow and maintain existing customer and partner relationships through proactive telesales activity.
* Manage quote creation, order processing, and day-to-day customer and partner requests.
* Develop strong knowledge of leading industry trends through ongoing training with software publishers.
* Act as key resource for leading industry volume license offerings.
What do you need to be?
* Genuinely motivated about doing well, your career and having pride in what you do
* Brilliant communication skills
* Either a Degree and some customer service experience OR 3 years plus in and outbound customer service experience
* Excellent written skills or experience dealing with 50+ emails per day
* Ability to: analyze data, identify trends and develop recommendations for improvement; work independently and show initiative; maintain a positive attitude; handle large volumes of work and meet tight deadlines; adapt to and embrace change in a rapidly changing environment; maintain and promote good client relations, maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
* Hard working and committed and you will be well looked after!
A wonderful opportunity in a very dynamic company - START ASAP