Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact B2B leads, selling to prospective clients
- Arrange gas, electricity and water contracts for new clients
- Follow up existing clients renewals
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and new customers
- Achieve and exceed realistic sales targets
- To represent our company in a professional and courteous manner
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong telephone manner
- Experienced with Microsoft packages (Word, Excel etc)
- Familiar with Outlook
The ideal candidate would be
- Ambitious individual with a strong and committed focus to reaching targets and achieving personal goals.
- Willing to learn as well as someone who is confident with speaking with prospects and customers over the phone.
- Charismatic, professional and has big ambitions for their career and self development.
- Four GCSE's (or equivalent) A* to C or 9 to 4 including maths and / or English - desirable
Things to consider
- As well as gaining a nationally recognised qualification and having the opportunity to take the first steps in your career, after completing your qualification there may bean opportunityto jointhe team on a permanent basis
Previous sales experience is preferable but not essential.
- Competitive commission structure
- Holiday entitlement
- Quarterly sales incentive
- Early finish on a Friday
- Free car parking
- Potential travel grant of £50 per month for six months
- Annual bonus