I am currently working on behalf of a growing Architectural firm who are looking to add a GraduateArchitectural Technologist to their team. The successful candidate will be working on a wide range of projects across a range of sectors.
The successful individual will be working as part of the team and independently within the practice, running projects through design and technical delivery, attend site visits as well as complete site inspections.
My client works predominately in Revit; therefore, it is essential to be experienced in this software, although as a graduate, support and development opportunities will be provided.
* Work with Revit on a daily basis.
* Work independently as well as in a team.
* Attend Site Visits.
* Create building regulation drawings and technical detailing.
* Work closely with clients and contractors.
* Degree in Architectural Technology
* Excellent knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
* Technical detailing skills.
* knowledge of Building Regulations