We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and pro-active individual to join our team and develop their capability, experience and knowledge within HR. Working with the Commercial HR team you will have the opportunity to oversea and support activities around the employee life cycle.
The focus of this role is to effectively support the Commercial HR team on their people agenda across the employee lifecycle including attracting and recruiting great talent, onboarding, development, advising line managers. It is also to support in the timely and high-quality delivery of key reward & engagement activities throughout the year including people/talent review, pay review and creative engagement initiatives
The duties that are involved with this role include:
- Provide high quality and timely administration support connected with HR generalist activities e.g. advertisements, offers, inductions, payroll, invoices and internal communications.
- Support in delivering and embedding engagement activities/interventions
- Support the Health and Well-Being agenda by working with the HRBP to execute initiatives throughout the year
- Lead on our online employer branding by managing our Linked In content and carry out improvements and maintenance of the AB World Foods website
- Take ownership of Internal Comms methods, improving what we do today with a view to drive higher engagement and quality in the way we communicate with our employees
- Support activities in our Graduate attraction and Graduate management programme
At AB World Foods you will be working towards a HR Support Apprentice L3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.