The Burnham Surgery are looking to take on an Apprentice Receptionist that has a high level of confidence and a strong work ethic. Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will be able to handle an element of pressure in a fast paced environment. The environment you will be expected to work in is busy yet supportive There will be a huge amount of training given and there's a 'family feel' within the team.
The main duties may vary but will include;
- Reception duties
- Face to face customer service with patients
- Preparing rooms
- Operate appointment system (making and arranging appointments over the phone and face to face)
- Navigate patients
- Dealing with low level complaints and queries
- Inbound/outbound calls to patients
- General support to clinical team
You will be working towards a Customer Service Level 2 qualification as well as gaining excellent work experience within both Business Administration and Customer Service. If you feel this is something you may be interested in, please apply now and someone from Key Training will be in touch.