This role will be fully remote, although you may be required to work from our Head Office or Southern Hub occasionally.
This Graduate role is responsible for providing a broad range of communications and support to the Fleet & Used Car Manager in execution of ATL and BTL fleet marketing plans.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist with the production of a wide range of marketing communications including national advertising, corporate brochures, POS, dealer adverts, digital and social media, events & hospitality, etc.???
* Become an expert in dealer marketing communications to ensure integration between local and national advertising
* Co-ordinate below the line events, offers and campaigns for key accounts
* Assist in development and communications of all direct programs Inc. Motability, Autonomy Group and Public Sector
* Assist Fleet Marketing Manager in liaising with ATL and BTL agencies, to ensure all project requests are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
* Assist with the development of the analytics of ATL and BTL campaigns and generate reporting and feedback on the effectiveness of the departmental activities
* Assist with production of artwork, source images and check copy
* Support Fleet Marketing Manager in advertising approvals
* Monitor development of all corporate marketing communications projects to ensure consistency and appropriateness
* Liaise with all relevant internal stakeholders, such as sales, product/brand/dealer and communication management, research and digital
* Ensure all marketing materials are developed within legal and regulatory frameworks
* Carry out detailed market & competitor research and analysis as well as any other ad-hoc duties as required
This is a hands-on role and the successful candidate will be a marketing all-rounder able to demonstrate the flair and commercial acumen required to make the right impressions. The successful candidate needs to be self-motivated, with the initiative to get on with things. The successful candidate must also be able to demonstrate being able to be both proactive and reactive to the constantly changing demands of the business.
Some UK/Overseas travel may be required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
* Confident and outgoing personality, able to create excellent rapports with people from all backgrounds - from agency staff to CEO level
* Excellent attention to detail
* Commercially aware
* Well organized and self-starter
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
* To be able to communicate effectively with colleagues both in the UK and Italy
* Ability to respond and adapt to new challenges
* Interest in progression in Automotive Industry.
* Competent in Microsoft Office applications
* Full clean driving license preferable
* Degree in Marketing of Business related subject