We work with customers and a global network of partners across Water, Oil & Gas, Broadcast, Process, Energy and Transportation to manage critical assets efficiently, intelligently and collaboratively. Our secure, intelligent and robust solutions allow companies throughout the world to use their data to make informed and timely decisions every day.
Ovarro's offices in Denmead, Hampshire.
- Telephone & email support to global customers for leak detection products ensuring resolution of customer issues
- Logging every reported incident or service request in the Jira ITSM in a timely manner
- On-site installation and maintenance of Customer LD hardware. On-site hardware pre-trial installations
- Desktop study of logger locations
- Creation, maintenance and quality control of knowledgebase “how-to” and troubleshooting articles
- On site, telephone or virtual product training or technical support where required.
- Occasional customer data analysis on Primeweb.
- On-site product installation and troubleshooting within the UK and Europe (when required)
- Close liaison with other UK, French and Malaysian office support engineers.
- Act as technical advisor for business development and sales opportunities
- Supporting Service Management reporting function
- Responsible for the upkeep, condition and security of the company van and contents linked to the role
- To use and maintain equipment and tools in a safe and professional manner
- Accompanying the Sales Account Manager and Support Manager at Customer service reviews for the provision of technical knowledge
- Be the representation for on-site support for Southern RTU customers under guidance from primary RTU support in Eckington as and when required
- Report any security event or area of concern or perceived weakness
- Comply with all ISO27001, ISO9001, ISO14001 controls, policies and procedures
Skills and Abilities:
- Good written and spoken communication skills required for interface internally between departments, externally with overseas agents and with customers around the world.
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- UK driving licence
- PC literacy is essential
- Ability to interpret leakage data is advantageous
- Fluency in other languages other than English particularly French is advantageous
- Ability to build relationships quickly with customer
- Must be confident to question
- Well organised
- Have a proactive approach
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
£12,000 - £15,000 per annum.
37.5 hours a week -- with some flexibility over start/finish times.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.