We are developing a business providing the latest inline monitoring and data acquisition technology for the control of microbiological and chemical contamination of water systems. The company is operating in a number of markets including the built environment, healthcare, utilities and industrial sectors. The company provides installation and servicing of the different technologies.
We provide the latest inline monitoring and data acquisition technology for the control of microbiological and chemical contamination of water systems.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Preparing devices for set up and installation
- Supporting current installation team on site
- Being the first point of contact for any external customers or clients
- Providing technical support in relation to IT and software systems to ensure that systems are operating effectively
- Troubleshooting based on client queries
- Developing business knowledge and understanding
- Explaining use of systems to clients and responding to enquiries in a fast an efficient manner
- Be computer literate to a high standard
- Need to be able to follow and take instruction
- Professional attitude towards work
- Have a genuine passion for IT and software
- Organised and responsive, using initiative and motivation to deal with enquiries
- Strong communicators, both internally and externally
- Reliable and enthusiastic when approaching all tasks
- Able to communicate well
- Attention to detail
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here.
35 hours per week,
Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm with an hour’s lunch.
- Travelling around the UK
- All expenses can be claimed
On competition of the apprenticeship, there is potential to move onto full time employment and to undertake installations unsupervised.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.