NHS Digital - Band 5 Cyber Security Analyst
Salary: GBP12.74 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday - 37.5 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a full time Cyber Security Analyst to join the Operations and Information team at our client, NHS Digital based in Leeds!
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension or a permanent placement, at the discretion of the business requirements.
Your main duties will be, but not limited to;
- Reviewing suspicious activities
- Dealing with a back log of tickets
- Chasing tickets
- Calling and emailing other organisations
- Managing mailbox
- Logging cyber security tickets
- Following standard processes & guides
- Following deadlines
- Managing consistent workload
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of administrative procedures, project management or information analysis
- Proficient with MS office packages
- Skills for communication on complex information and administrative matters, requiring developed interpersonal and oral/ written communication skills
- Advanced keyboard skills
- Excellent time management skill
- Customer service background desirable
- Efficiently managing a consistent workload
If you are interested in this position, Please apply as soon as possible!