Graduate FX Broker
Basic Salary: Extremely Competitive base salary + Bonus (Year 1 OTE of GBP40k/ Year 2 OTE of GBP50k to GBP60k/ Year 3 OTE 100k+)
Our client is a global payments and risk management company based in central London. Being founded in 2003 they are proud to be one of the UK's leading FX companies and serving over 30,000 clients globally.
They offer their clients one of the most comprehensive range of Foreign Exchange products, services and risk management tools within the UK and they are now looking for the next batch of future superstars to join their team and continue the success they are seeing.
About the role:
The successful candidates will join their Corporate team and undergo a 12 month Graduate/training academy to help you better understand Financial sales, the markets, economy, politics, trends and most importantly best practice within the FX industry. As an organisation, they pride themselves in delivering an honest and transparent service to their clients and their employees. Learning and keeping their customers happy will be the most important parts of the role for you.
Graduate FX Broker, Key Responsibilities include:
- Deliver excellent client relationship management throughout the sales process and all trades
- Researching and generating profitable new business while identifying other profit angles.
- Cold calling will play a major part in your role so you need to be a people person who is able to establish relationships and interest.
- Applying solid financial and business acumen to better comprehend Client strategies
- Focusing on goals and results whilst striving to surpass targets
- Manage existing customer relationships, ensuring accounts are utilised and profitable.
- Playing an active role in the company and adding to the strategic expansion of the business.
- Ensuring adequate preparation for the trading day.
- Most importantly you must be keen to learn and develop.
- Attend meetings / Develop Client Relations and meeting preparation including preparing meeting presentations and packs.
- Lead Qualification: Ensure Leads in CRM System are Valid and Complete
- Qualify leads to ensure that leads have an FX and /or treasury deposit requirement and that it is in excess of our minimum requirements
- Offer Hedging strategies to large corporate clients to help mitigate their risk to the volatility of the FX markets.
- During the first 12 months while you train, you will be applying your knowledge in generating new leads and business for the firm.
The Right Candidate:
- Ability to handle pressured situations and be able to multitask
- Understand your first 12 months will be tough, this industry is not easy and it's not a quick win. You must apply hard work to achieve a 6-figure salary.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Career driven and motivated.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Trust worthy and transparent in everything.
- Strong and articulated communicator.
- Be able to identify and assess various profit angles.
- Be able to use your initiative and think on your feet.
- Understands the importance of delivering the best customer service experience.
- Ambitious enough to become an industry leader.
- Loyal and hard working.
- The ideal candidate will be degree educated although we will consider candidates without a degree education if you have the right work ethics and attitude. You must be willing to work hard to get up to speed in your knowledge in the markets and the economy.
- Motivated and hungry to succeed with a sale driven attitude
- Ability to understand new concepts and product knowledge
- Ability to articulate these concepts / products in the client's language
- Proven communication and listening skills
- Confidence is key.
Additional Graduate Broker Benefits:
- Extremely Competitive starting Salary
- Bonus based on hitting KPI's allowing a Year 1 OTE of GBP40k/Year 2 OTE of GBP50k to GBP60k/Year 3 OTE 100k+.
- Annual Salary Reviews - As long as targets are met you can expect your salary to increase year on year.
- 12 Months intensive training (both modular and on the job coaching)
- Contributory Pension
- Season ticket loan
- Health Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holiday's)
- Industry leading on-going training courses
- Great career progression, salary increases & regular promotions
- Regular Incentives (Nights out, sporting activities, restraints etc...)
- The ability to work with some of the key players within the FX industry.
- An extremely marketable suite of products (Rated #1 on Trust Pilot)
If you feel that you are suitable for this Graduate FX Broker role then please apply today!
Graduate Broker, FX Broker, Foreign Exchange Broker, Foreign Exchange, FX, Broker, Trainee, Sales