We are a UK-based global digital consumer healthcare company focused on wellness, nutrition and prevention of health problems. The team is young, international and dynamic. As technology becomes central in all our lives, we are leading the way in harnessing digital opportunities to improve consumer health by adding artificial intelligence and predictive health management features to our digital healthcare app. We pride ourselves on innovating, and producing natural over the counter products that fill the gaps of unmet medical needs.
You will be someone who has a passion for organization and planning. You will support the head of operations in management of running daily logistics efficiently and in accordance with safety as well as local and international trade regulations. You will be involved with the planning of shipments based on customer needs, supporting supply chain systems, administrative tasks and tracking orders to ensure prompt deliveries.
Gain valuable work experience in a fast paced professional environment and learn from experienced mentors. Gain a real insight into supply chain management.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with daily processes and movement of stock and reporting to sales team
- Assist in completing monthly forecast and sales related data entry to allow accurate forecasting and supply planning.
- Implement forecasting and supply planning process improvements
- Support Head of operations to resolve any roadblocks like non-conformities of product, documentation of service, claims, invoicing issues and PO
- Help with the forecast of future requirements for suppliers.
- Assist with period reporting
- Monitor and track transportation shipments from inception to final delivery
- Optimize transportation shipments for customers while balancing service and cost using a transportation management system
- Assist in activating, recommending and tracking sampling opportunities for the brand (There are 2 sampling events that the intern may be required to attend if not remote)
The candidate must have a passion for supply chain and working with data. We provide training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the health care industry and gain valuable work experience and insight.
- Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new systems and procedures.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work across global and local teams
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Powerpoint ,Excel)
- A tendency to work well to strict timelines
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
Looking for availability from September. Those available for a minimum internship period of 2 months and up to 6 month please apply