SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics (SPD) is a world leader in the research, design and supply of advanced consumer diagnostic products in the field of Women's Health. Our Clearblue?? brand is recognised the world over for its innovative and accurate home pregnancy and fertility monitoring tests.
SPD was formed in 2007 and is a joint venture between Procter & Gamble (P&G) and Abbott Laboratories.
We have an exciting opportunity for three Graduate Software Engineers to join our growing and dynamic Software Team as Software Test Automation Engineers, working on cross platform mobile applications for the market leading Clearblue brand. We're looking for graduates who have recently completed a relavant degree, who want to work with a global brand to help create innovative, user-friendly, accessible products using their knowledge and expertise.
This role will be permanent, full-time and based at our Innovation Centre in Bedford, UK. However, there may be opportunity for some remote working.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting the complete testing life cycle and taking ownership for the testing of specific features
- Breakdown of requirements into test conditions and ensure adequate test coverage
- Designing and writing automated tests using Ruby and Cucumber with Calabash or Appium
- Participating in technical reviews of test coverage, test procedures, issues & executed tests
What we can offer you
- Access to Pluralsight
- Generous 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme including employer's contribution
- Excellent Private Medical Insurance package with additional medical cash plan scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company supported employee Health & Wellbeing programme
- Life assurance
- FREE parking including free electrical car charging points & disabled parking facilities
- Beautiful parkland setting with excellent transportation links to Cambridge, Milton Keynes and London (road & rail)
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you, at any stage during the application process, just let us know how we can help.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.