A well renowned, award winning construction consultancy in South London, are looking to bring on a passionate and driven Graduate CDM Consultant looking to grow and develop further within their career in the construction sector.
The consultancy's projects cover various sectors including industrial, commercial and residential so this a real chance to work on a good variety of projects and build experience.
A fantastic chance to get your foot in the door with a highly established consultancy in the city and kick start your career within CDM and preconstruction health and safety.
The Successful Graduate CDM Consultant
The successful Graduate CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
- NEBOSH Certificate or similar construction qualification
- Technical membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- MUST HAVE at least 6 months to 1 years experience working within CDM or Consultancy H&S
- Must have practical working knowledge of CDM2015 Regulations
- Excellent organisation and presentation skills
The Package of the successful Graduate CDM Consultant:
- Salary of Between GBP28,000 and GBP40,000 per annum
- 25 + statutory days holiday per year
- CPD Training and Career investment
- Life Assurance and Health Care
- Professional Memberships paid for annually
If you are a Junior / Graduate Health and Safety and CDM Consultant in London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principal Designer / London / BJL / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 / Graduate