Graduate Medical Sales Rep
We require a driven and determined individual to work as a Medical Device Sales Representative working with diabetes products & solutions for our client.
The Role: Working with Primary and Secondary care dealing with Nurses, GP's, Pharmacists, as well as Health Boards to gain formulary inclusion, for our client's diabetes products and additional services, within the Wales Region.
Responsibilities as a Sales Representative will include:
• Responsible for heading up expansion in new HBs as well as building relationships among existing clients.
• Identifying and developing key opinion leaders to positively influence Primary Care use of their portfolio of products within diabetes.
- Seeking opportunities for business development - promoting diabetes products and services within the assigned territory.
• 'Cold calling' to arrange meetings at surgeries and hospitals.
• Maintaining excellent on-going knowledge of the diabetes products and glucose testing solutions, company products and competitor activity.
- Keeping abreast with competitors and identifying new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns.
- Forecasting sales targets and making sure they are met.
• Recording and tracking activity of customer accounts on CRM system.
• Delivering training to healthcare professionals and patients.
• Attending events and conferences.
• A science or business-related degree.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Ambitious, driven and target orientated, sales skills desirable
• In-depth knowledge of the Medical sales industry preferred skills
• Desire to succeed and self-motivated
• Ability to build relationships
• Excellent IT (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), time management and organisational skills.
• Full driving license
Benefits of the role:
• GBP24,000 basic salary (dependant on experience) • Uncapped bonus, paid monthly, based on prescription growth • Company car and fuel card • Laptop, tablet & mobile