This is an exciting entry level sales opportunity to join a fast growing company operating in the health insurance, employee benefits and reward & recognition sectors. They are committed to fast track growth and expansion.
Their clients are some of the UK's largest employers operating within both the private and public sectors.
As a vital member of the team you will attend the work sites & retail outlets of major corporate clients throughout South London & the South East engaging with and presenting to employees on a one to one basis - a range of employee benefits provided by their employer, including Health cash plans and Critical illness insurances, access to shopping/cinema discounts, employee assistance programmes and cycle to work schemes.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A confident and outgoing enthusiastic personality. If you don't like approaching and speaking to people, this is not for you!
- Bundles of enthusiasm
- A business mentality and the ability to self motivate - this role requires the candidate to work independently for large periods of time
- A driving ambition and hunger to succeed whilst being judged by results in a true meritocracy
If you consider yourself to be a standout individual with a real prospect of earning a full time equivalent of GBP45K-GBP50k+ within 2-3 years, then we would love to hear from you.
Full training will be provided, consisting of a week's intensive course at their head office in Shrewsbury, Shropshire and subsequent field training and monitoring.
This role involves travelling throughout South London & the South East with occasional overnight stays. A company car or car allowance will be provided so a full UK driving licence is essential.
Other benefits include
- Salary: GBP24,500 + monthly bonus (Year 1 OTE GBP31,700 - GBP36,200)
- Company Car or Car allowance
- 6% employers pension contribution
- Annual international convention (targets apply)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Amazing benefits
So if you think this job is the next step in your career, please click on apply now and send them your CV