We have an exciting opportunity working with one of our clients based in Tamworth who are looking to recruit a Graduate Collections Advisor to join there existing team.
They truly value their employees which is why they support your ongoing training and development.
This role is a temporary to permanent role. Once permanent, which is likely to be after 2 months the basic salary will be GBP 18,525 with a monthly bonus of between GBP 150 - GBP 200.
- Telephoning customers who are in arrears with a view to making a one call resolution
- Taking payments over the telephone
- Dealing with inbound calls regarding overdue accounts.
- Dealing with inbound general customer service queries regarding existing agreements
Successful candidates must have:
- Excellent communication skills - ability to liaise with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS systems including Excel and Word
GBP 9:50 per hour - GBP 18,525 OTE when permanent - GBP 20,300
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 9:00 - 5:30 pm with a 5pm finish on a Friday.
Hollyfield Personnel do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from Hollyfield Personnel within 5 - 7 working days of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Hollyfield Personnel to contact you and retain your details.