Boombae LTD holds a number of exciting beauty brands including Kia Knots hair extensions and The Laser Club. Boombae is a supersalon based in Trafford Manchester. A stones throw from the city centre with free parking and outdoor space to sit in the sun.
We are a laid back, quirky and fun business where you are promoted to be your absolute self.
Primary duties include:
- Use canva/adobe suite to create images / moving images
- Stay on top of current Marketing trends. Ie - have posts ready for key dates, create content before being asked
- Create and post feel good images and quotes in line with brand guidelines
- Actively post to The Laser Club (TLC) Kia Knots and Boombae Social accounts daily
- Actively post to above Facebook Accounts
- Run and manage competitions monthly or weekly
- Manage followers with a focus of increasing following on all accounts.
- Post on Linkedin on all accounts and getting active with Linkedin business connections
- Post on google pages for the business whilst keeping in line with the business brand guidelines
- Make sure each social account gets at least 1 feed post per day and numerous stories, mixing up content.
- Take live footage when in salon. Take before/after images and assist the stylists in creating these then sorting out the before and after images
- Ensure people are tagged so they can reshare - always take note of their social media handles where possible.
- Answer social media messages and liaising with the relevant channels or problem solving
- Write blog content for the websites monthly and update website
- Once trained - work on facebook ads and google ads where possible
- Research and find new and inventive ways to keep the brand interesting, cool, fun on media channels in order to drive in new clients
- Ue call to action methods to drive people to book appointments.
- Work with the teams to promote new services and treatments
Required qualities, skills and experiences:
- Very good communication skills, methodical and logical approach to tasks
- Must enjoy problem solving
- Must be motivated to learn and show commitment to work in the Digital Marketing environment
- Outgoing with a 'can do' attitude and a flair for creativity
- Career focused and self-motivated
You need to have 5 GCSE's
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
35 hours per week
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.