Role: Resource Manager / Recruitment Manager
Location: Old Street, London, UK
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to 60,000 per annum + bonus
My client is a technology recruitment firm that strives to be different and stand out from the crowd.
Headquartered in the heart of Tech City in Shoreditch, they provide solutions to a wide variety of rapidly growing tech and tech-enabled organisations in the UK and internationally by leveraging their differentiated and highly effective business model across three key business units:
- Executive Search
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Technology Recruitment
Their vision is to become one of the greatest global technology resourcing firms, recognised for their innovation and excellence. As they continue on this exciting journey they're shaping an organisation that gives as much back to their employees as they give to us. They're a driven, non-hierarchical and grown-up team.
They are looking for a Resource Manager to head their new apprentice \ graduate teams.
As a manager, you will organise, coach, and motivate a team of apprentices to become successful recruiters. You will lead by example and report all progress and results to the leadership team. You will support the team throughout their learning path and ensure that they are on track with their apprenticeship training.
- Market mapping and sourcing candidates through various different means; headhunting, job boards, LinkedIn, etc.
- Screening and qualifying candidates
- Build a trusted network of inactive, passive, and active candidates within the information technology sector
- Through the conversations, you hold, gain market intelligence, and create business development leads
- Become a market expert in the information technology space. Take an active interest in following the market and staying ahead of the game
- Managing the apprentice/graduate team supporting the company growth in both headcount and revenue
- Set up the team's objectives with the support of the leadership team
- Create a day plan for the team and manage the team's recruitment activities
- Deliver training on the technology industry, including jobs and skills
- Support team members in gaining confidence in their role
- Create a training plan and deliver regular recruitment training (writing attractive job descriptions, advertising positions, sourcing candidates and managing applications, qualifying candidates, preparing candidates for interviews, and managing the offer process)
- Provide on-the-desk training and coaching to the apprentice team
- You will also provide recruitment training to the wider business from time to time
- You have some experience of working in a recruitment agency as a delivery manager, 360 consultant,s or a delivery consultant
- You have some experience delivering recruitment training
- You have a good working knowledge of recruitment tools
- You are organised and have good administrative skills
- You are ambitious, resilient and tenacious and take pride in delivering above and beyond expectations
- The role requires an innate ability to engage, question and listen to people
- You have natural leadership qualities to drive a successful team, the ability to coach and a great attitude towards learning
What they offer
In return for hard work and high performance, they will offer a dynamic and supportive work culture, looking to encourage, reward, and celebrate their people and their achievements at every level. We'll give you the opportunity to grow and a clear route of progression.
You'll also be able to draw on the deep expertise and experience that runs throughout the company. They encourage knowledge-sharing, freethinking, and collaboration, and you'll benefit from working alongside some of the most accomplished and creative professionals in the industry.
Around the world, the Group's employees push limits in the pursuit of innovation. If you've got the creativity, curiosity, and courage to join a truly dynamic global company, they'd like to hear from you.
Some of the benefits
- You will receive a competitive salary and bonus
- Healthcare available after probation
- Contribution to your gym membership
- 23 days holidays and one additional day each year up to 28 days
- 1 day off to take on your birthday
- 1 charity day available to do some charity work
- Access to huge savings and discounts available to purchase items at retail, entertainment, meals and many other outlets with Perkbox
- You will also be eligible to our quarterly lunch club - activity and dinner
- Annual summer trip for our top performers
- Friday early finish