Graduate Business Development Executive - E-Commerce
GBP22,000 Base salary, GBP30,000 OTE + Benefits
Manchester City Centre
This is an incredible opportunity to join a Graduate Scheme at the most exciting, innovative, disruptive Global Fintech SaaS company! The perfect opportunity if you're looking for an exciting role with full training and mentoring to ensure you progress.
Disrupting the payments sector through the delivery of custom payment solutions to businesses across a variety of commerce channels, they are the global pioneers of payment strategy to the e-commerce sector.
Our client continues to take the industry by storm, having grown 200% year on year since inception. They have secured a huge further round of funding and have been named as one of the 33 fastest growing UK tech companies as well as the top financial services company in Manchester, 2021.
With offices world-wide this company is on track to be a world leader in their industry. With an impressive 5* Trust Pilot rating this is the best company for clients and employees alike. They develop and provide innovative solutions and services that pave the way for them in the finance sector as a vibrant and energetic company. This is also a fantastic opportunity to work with incredible clients in the e-commerce sector in this client facing role.
* One to One mentoring and development from some of the best minds in the industry
* Responsible for building pipeline, identifying, and qualifying potential new business opportunities
* Generating new business opportunities through a mix of inbound and outbound calls
* Work closely with the marketing department
* Create and implement engaging campaigns
* Creative email campaigns and social selling
* Engaging with CFO's, FD's and VP's in E-commerce and Digital Agencies
* Calling prospects generated via various marketing strategies and tools
* Identify key decision makers to target
* Engaging with exciting E-commerce companies and applying your persona to your engagement for a personalised approach
* Book meetings with target prospects in the e-commerce space
* Shadow client meetings and learn from industry leaders
* Workwith incredible e-commerce clients and leading brands
* Attend industry and networking events
* Articulate the value proposition and consult with/educate clients on how the SaaS technology can benefit them
* A 2:1 or 1st in any subject from a Top 25 University/Russell Group University
* Strong interpersonal skills - on the phone, and face to face
* Tenacious, hungry and hard working
* Excited and motivated by exceeding goals
* Thoughtful, engaging, energetic and self-aware
* Great listening skills
* An ability to learn and retain business concepts and technical information, and apply in context to real life scenarios
* The ability to problem solve and think on your feet and take the initiative
* Excellent time management and organisation skills to complete a variety of projects and tasks
* An interest in e-commerce
This is a fantastic opportunity to:
Be part of a dynamic team of aspiring graduates
Work for a company with clients which include some of the biggest names in the e-commerce, entertainment, and corporate sectors
Earn a fantastic basic salary and a lucrative, achievable commission
Learn about FinTech, E-commerce, business and be extensively trained and mentored
Progress quickly with a clear progression structure personally suited to each graduate
Become a trusted contact to senior level directors at multi-national corporations
Incredible company culture where they genuinely care about and look after all employees.
French Bulldog office pups!
Company trips abroad (Monaco, Ski trips)
Harvey Nichols Hampers, food and drinks hampers
Social Company with regular events and meals
Flexible Working Hours
If you are an ambitious and motivated individual and want a lucrative career in an incredible high-growth, innovative organisation then this could be the ideal role for you