Consumers are complex, constantly evolving, and use technology in their own way. At Hearts & Science, they use data to uncover human behavioural insight that can help brands build individual relationships with consumers at scale. On the pulse of the industry.
A typical day
- Create low-level media plans with the help of the Digital Activation Analyst
- Compile regular reports for client campaigns, eventually writing commentary outlining learnings and recommendations
- Complete the daily pacing document to ensure all campaigns are on track to spend in full
- Carry out audience research for planning, to ensure they are targeting effectively. This includes creating keyword lists
- Set-up of low-level campaigns across all channels, ensuring all set-ups are quality checked by a senior member of the team
- Book campaigns onto Prisma and reconcile at the end of each month, with the help of seniors
- Ensuring you are keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
- Complete all training modules for relevant digital platforms
- Other duties commensurate with the role as assigned by Digital Activation Manager
You must have,
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Has a passion for working in media
- Eager to learn about digital media and advertising
- Basic analytic skills for reporting
- Basic excel skills
- Basic presentation skills
- Confident communicator
- Initiative and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge hungry, determined and positive energy
- Team Player, and keen to collaborate with others
- Social Media Platforms - Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, TikTok,
Perks and benefits
- Amazing location
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Health cover
- Multiverse community
- Showers on-site
- Social events
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.
Included in Qualification
1.Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
2.Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualificationto help you achieve your full potential.
3.As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.