GBS Apprenticeships are recruiting on behalf of an award-winning Social Recruitment Platform that aims to put jobseekers first and provide them with professional help and career advice to aid in their job search.
Their mission is to support jobseekers from the start of their search until they get hired, helping them with aspects such as CV writing, interview practice and job searching. Their platform supports users looking for work, looking to recruit and those that just wish to network and excel in their careers.
Following substantial growth and continuous updates to their website, they are now rapidly expanding across all departments to meet a growing jobseeker and employer demand. Therefore, they are looking for an experienced person to join the team as a Business Development Executive Apprentice, completing a Level 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship. This is an excellent opportunity to join a constantly growing business, well on its way to becoming one of the UK's leading recruitment platforms.
Their passion, enthusiasm and integrity dictate them to be honest, transparent, and helpful to their members. The company has a relaxed atmosphere, but the team is hardworking, not micromanaged and they are given their own directive to get results.
- Follow up on sales leads given by the Support and Marketing Team
- Liaise with current customers and develop new relationships
- Prospecting current non-user accounts
- Demonstrate high quality services to customers
- Build a rapport with clients and listen to their feedback
- Be inquisitive to identify customers' needs and have the ability to offer informed solutions
- Show determination to achieve goals and hit targets
- Participate in team sales meetings and share product / market knowledge beneficial to the rest of the team
- Creation and improvement of processes to service current users as well as onboarding new ones
Salary, Contract Term and Employee Benefits:
- £6 Per Hour
- Casual Dress code
- Birthday's off
- Unlimited progression
- Early finish on Friday's
- Work from home days when needed
- Commission and bonuses on completion of targets
- 9am till 6pm Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week (42.5 if learner is 19+), 1-hour lunch break
The Apprenticeship Standard:
- L4 - Sales Executive Apprenticeship
Job Type: Full-time, Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Communication skills
- Experienced in sales CRMs (Salesforce is a bonus)
- Recruitment experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- At least 1 years' experience in Business Development/Sales
- Results driven
- Strong team player
- Self-motivated, and used to a pressurised environment
- Confident and logical
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) includingmaths and English.
Level 3 NVQ or Apprenticeship in a relevant subject such as Business Admin or Sales (or equivalent)
Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy.Future prospects
This is an apprenticeship position with the opportunity of progression if you prove to be a valuable member of the team.