We are excited to offer the opportunity to join our business as a Sales Apprentice.
Lessonbox is an expert in School and College security systems and has built an excellent reputation.
We trade in three linked areas:
- Schoolwatch - CCTV and Access Control
- Digital Alerts - Software to manage Alerts and Lockdowns
- Lessonbox - a portable Lesson Recording system to support Teacher training
You will learn how to design and sell all of the above under the supervision of our Managing Director, Andrew Jenkins. Andrew is a Fellow of the Association of Professional Sales keen to pass on his knowledge and develop a new sales professional.
Understanding of customers including Sales, Marketing & Operations.
In essence, you will learn to sell and also a trade to stand you in good stead.
When linked with the excellent online JGA Sales Academy, your apprenticeship will be a brilliant start in your sales career.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Previous experience is a strong advantage in a similar role, but above all it is the personality. You will be provided with training and help in every task you are undertaking
- A person keen to make a career in sales
- Willing to learn and will bring a flexible
- Consistent and persistent approach
- GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and maths at grade 4 (equivalent to a C) or above is desired
Things to consider
- The employer is looking for the Apprentice to transition into a full-time member of staff
- Location:Bishops Stortford, Essex
- Commission on top of basic salary
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates