Stoneacre Motor Group are currently recruiting for a software developer apprentice to work at their Head Office based at Thorne, near Doncaster.
Working in a busy development team, you will be working closely with other team members to work on both internal systems as well as external customer facing websites. You will need to be client focused and understand the importance of ensuring products work effectively.
You will be part of a team of like-minded, passionate and high performing developers who strive to innovate and create amazing sites that users will love.
You will be assisting the team with the following tasks:
- Ensuring products and applications perform above minimum standards
- Constantly refining the codebase
- Ensuring defects and time-to-fix defects are low
- Developing strong relationships with other departments
- Improving all systems
- Continuous development of the company websites
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Some experience of building a websiteusing code
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communications skills
- Logical thinker
- Team player
- Confident to work independently
- Some experienceand a keen interest in coding and web development
Minimum of GCSE grade C/4 or above in maths and English.Future prospects
After successful completion of the apprenticeship there is the possibility of a permanent role with the company.Things to consider
This role will involve travel to the escalla academy in Crewe for training in block weeks. Expenses will be covered.