Start your career with an opportunity as Service desk 1st Line support. Key accountabilities include:
- Provide first-class, multi-channel support for all end-user incidents and service requests relating to the business and IT environment, maintaining high levels of ownership throughout the incident lifecycle.
- Collect and maintain clear, accurate and timely information for every incident or service request to provide relevant data to the end user, other IT Partners or 3rd Parties and to enable effective triaging or request fulfilment.
- Undertake prioritisation, analysis, diagnosis, resolution or reassignment of a wide range of incidents using the Knowledge Base, including computer and point of sale hardware, operating systems, applications and networks.
- Understand and proactively operate the escalations procedures.
- Ensure effective management of incidents or service requests, using agreed incident management and request fulfilment processes and consistently meeting agreed SLA targets
- Ensure compliance with quality management, risk management, security policies and procedures.
- Monitor the status and progress of incidents and service requests.
- Proactively contribute to Continual Service Improvement through identification of process improvements and problem prevention.
- Take ownership for customer service standards on a case-by-case basis ensuring all users are provided with the highest possible level of customer service in line with clients Service Desk and Organisation values.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- The ability to work well with others.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems, hardware and software.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of engineering science and technology.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Willingness To Learn. Completing an apprenticeship is all about learning about a field while also learning about yourself so if you aren't willing to learn then this may not be the right path for you
- Effective Communication
- A valid UK passport or Indefinite Leave to remain in the UK
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to client's sites
• Gain a permanent full-time role within Wipro • Exciting and challenging work including on-the-job learning • Follow an alternative path into the technology industry via our 3-year degree apprentice path to Earn while you Learn! • Awarded a BSc (Honours) in Digital & Technology Solutions degree with Bolton University. Things to consider
Would you like to work for an International Technology company.