In this role, you will come in on a 15 month Apprenticeship scheme, with a long term view for a permanent full time role. You will work closely with an experienced Consultant that will provide you with industry leading training both theoretical and practically. With this role the long term aim is to be offered a permanent position at the end of your Apprenticeship.
You will receive full training in all areas of recruitment as you progress through your Apprenticeship.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Resourcing candidates via various methods available
- Database searching
- Posting job adverts via job boards
- Headhunting candidates
- Arranging interviews, interview preparation and follow up
- Keeping in contact with candidates to update on any change in circumstances
- Business development & cold calling
- Continuously maintaining a strong relationship with all candidates
- Liaising with Compliance when needed
- Dealing with candidate’s issues that arise such as payroll, shift patterns, accommodation etc
- Other ah-hoc tasks relevant to your role