Our client a leading media company seeking a recent graduate to provide support to the publisher and sales team, your focus will be to help organise and promote a number of travel trade events and training webinars, oversee the circulation database and some website content.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent ability to work well under pressure is vital as you will be expected to set and meet frequent deadlines.
Working in this lively and vibrant industry, you must have excellent copy writing, proofing and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities will include
- Production of print, email, social media and online promotional literature relating to up to 30 live travel trade events and 12 virtual training webinars per year.
- Registration of all event attendees.
- Production of guest and exhibitor name badges.
- Telephone contact with attendees and client exhibitors.
- Production and proof reading of the event programmes.
- Overseeing the events themselves by welcoming guests, fulfilling the event photography and managing the audio visual elements.
- Liaising with the event venues.
- Devising the event marketing strategy.
1 year's events or administrative experience and/or an education to graduate level in event management is preferred.
Salary GBP18k-GBP24k per annum dependent on experience.