MATHS GRADUATES REQUIRED!! Enfield, September 2021
If you are a recent Maths Graduate who is keen to work supporting students who range from 11-year olds to 16/18year olds.
Kickstart your career in education, Prospero Teaching are looking for Maths Graduates interested in supporting students who may be disengaged in lessons.
Acting as a work-finding service, Prospero teaching is representing a large secondary school in Enfield. We are looking for Maths Graduate to assist in support students of secondary age in a range of subjects. If you are seeking a long-term position and can commit for the entire academic year, we would be happy to hear from you.
- Location - Enfield
- Position - Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Start date - September 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration - 1 term with the view to extend
- Contract type - Temporary with the view to go permanent after
- Full time/part time - FULL TIME ONLY
- Minimum rate of pay GBP80 per day MINIMUM
- Hours - 8:30 am - 3:30 pm (full day)
TYPICAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work with all ability ranges including those with EAL and SEN
- Run your intervention sessions and booster groups with pupils that need it the most.
- Be involved in running extracurricular activities
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideally you would have graduated with a degree in ANY subject
- NO previous education experience is required to apply
- Would need to have resilience and thick skin
- Have a positive mental attitude
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential) -you can complete this here https://free-accredited-online-safeguarding/
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV or call the London Office and ask for Georgia. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching can offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team