As a Programmatic Executive you will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of a world-class digital advertising strategy through programmatic display activities. You will manage large budgets and work alongside great teams of experts within the existing trading desk and the wider Biddable & Media team.
Programmatic is a key focus area for Kindred and will grow to become one of our biggest digital channels in 2021. As Programmatic Exec you will play a critical role in connecting the business needs with what is possible programmatically and communicating this to key stakeholders
This role would suit either a graduate level candidate with internship experience or any candidates at the start of their programmatic careers.
What will you be doing:
- Setting up, Managing, Optimizing, and reporting on the performance of Programmatic campaigns in key markets, within the existing trading desk
- Working closely with the Programmatic Team Lead in setting up and executingmedia plans across all brands and markets;
- Maintaining and improving relationshipwith local internal stakeholders
- Identifyopportunities to improve campaign performance through regular campaign analysis and optimization
- Post-campaign performance analysis and evaluation, looking for opportunities to improve.
- Work closely with other on-demand channels like PPC and Paid Social advertising to leverage channel synergies in a competitive landscape
- Develop industry knowledge and educate key stakeholders on programmatic display capabilities, best practices, and important technologies
About Kindred Group
We are a group of brands created by a diverse group of individuals. What started as Unibet in 1997, is today Kindred, one of Europe's fastest growing online gambling companies with more than 1,600 employees working across 9 brands. As an innovative company that builds on trust, we have led the development into areas such as technological advancements, mobile solutions, new product launches, well as player safety and responsible gambling improvements.