We are happy to represent our client, a Specialist lender, who are looking for a graduate to join their team. They are eager to find graduates who are looking for long term careers in the Bridging and Commercial Finance sector as they have a lot of support and infrastructure to support long term career growth.
* Learning to deal with day-to-day underwriting of loan applications through to completion.
* Direct training from the underwriter and Managing Director of the business.
* Issuing Decisions in Principle to brokers and intermediaries
* Liaising daily with Brokers, Solicitors, Funders and other Third Party clients
* Running various security and KYC checks on borrowers
* Completing due diligence tasks on borrowers and brokers
* Work closely with the funders to determine eligible loan facilities.
* Ensuring that you gain an understanding of the products that the Company offers and maintain up to date knowledge as the products change and evolve.
* Assisting the business wherever necessary
* Recently Graduated (within the last two years)
* Demonstrates a basic awareness of the lending industry and regulations- one year's experience minimum
* Strong work ethics
* Attention to detail
* Exceptional communication skills
* Highly organised and pro-active
* Be receptive to receiving feedback for continuous development
* Excellent customer service skills
* A relationship builder- with both team members and business providers
* Computer literate and numerate
If you think you have the skills and experience required for this role then please apply ASAP! Samuel Rufai at D&R partners will be in touch shortly