Graduate Asbestos Consultant - Dartford
Position: Permanent, Full Time
An established environmental surveying consultancy are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Trainee Asbestos Consultant to strengthen their expanding team. Our client is an independent consultancy operating nationwide, aiming to provide clients with trustworthy advice and services.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
* A full, clean UK driving license.
* Good computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
* GCSEs grade 'C' or above in English, Maths and Science.
* Flexible availability and a willingness to work evenings and weekends.
* Good communication skills (written and verbal).
* An ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines.
* A desire to maximise your potential and learn new skills through training and practical experience.
This position is well suited to someone with knowledge of building construction and related trades, who when provided with specialist guidance will become a valuable asset of a growing team.
Duties of a Graduate Asbestos Consultant include:
* Visiting different sites around the South East, undertaking air analysis and monitoring
* Keeping up to date with relevant legislation relating to asbestos best practice and health and safety.
* Communicating with clients, contractors and members of the public.
This is an ideal role for someone with a strong interest in construction trades looking to start their career in a supportive environment with comprehensive training opportunities. If you are looking for an active position with limited time in the office this is the role for you!
Interested in learning more about this position? Please contact Jon Davies on (phone number removed) or send your CV through this advert