We are the UK's leading media and entertainment brand for men, with a global audience of 13 million across all platforms. We've pioneered the way content and storytelling speaks to and represents our audience and we've been recognised with accolades and awards for our creativity and originality.
Awarded the Drum Content Creator of the year and DigiDays' publisher of the year, we're proud to be free-thinking, flag-flying unorthodox storytellers for the modern man. Our content influences, informs and inspires men from every corner of the UK, and knits them together in a community of empowerment and inclusivity.
Over the past five years, we have developed a significant presence in British media. With hundreds of millions of views, publishing some of the most-watched videos on social media, from our world-famous headswaps to beating the broadcasters to the most-watched video of the 2019 election.
We took the podcast world by storm with shows such as the ARIA-nominated Unfiltered with James O'Brien and the massively successful House of Rugby, which has just returned for its third season, alongside our new football show All To Play For. Our written content is widely shared across social, from sharp and incisive news coverage through to longreads and feature content, and of course the institution that is the company Friday Pub Quiz.
We are looking for a bright, determined, and enthusiastic Social Creative to join our award-winning team. You will be empowered with templates to help you create engaging written and visual content.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Creating Instazines (3-5 per week).
- Creating social graphics for all channels.
- Creating bespoke assets e.g. IG polls, IG reels, Stories, Twitter Moments.
- Growing TikTok audience (2-3 posts per week).
- Working closely with the editorial and video team on creative idea execution.
- Working with commercial teams to post/schedule branded content.
- Using analytics to monitor content performance.
- Maintaining company tone of the brand.
- Maintaining both personal and team KPIs and targets.
Who Fits The Bill:
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in a related subject.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hungry and keen to develop a career in the news and publishing world.
- An avid user of social media and enjoys keeping up with the latest trends.
- Comfortable using the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
- Ideally some experience growing personal or professional social media accounts, such as Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc.
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment in a growing company.
• Company Pension
• 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
• Private Health Insurance with Vitality
• Company Away Days
• Community mornings - supporting local charity
• Free weekly fitness class via Zoom
• Free breakfast on a Monday
• Lie in on your birthday
• Free Headspace subscription
• Random gifts to celebrate big events
• Fridges full of lovely stuff to drink + snacks