Our client is seeking a Brand Manager to assist to develop, manage and grow brands and use this knowledge to analyse and report on how assigned brands are performing and trading. They are ideally looking for graduates from any degree discipline to join their team and embrace a career in Brand Management. The ideal candidate for this position will be deadline driven.
- Learn how to enhance brand/product visibility across all shoppers touch points in coordination with manufacturers and relevant departments.
- Develop strong understanding of the manufacturer's priorities and key activities across markets ensuring overall brand/product objectives are achieved.
- Understand key customer's requirements including modern trade and wholesale trade and leverage into developing win-in plans.
- Submission of supplier purchase orders.
- Coordinating with shipping companies and freight forwarders for bookings and availability of equipment to Supplier
- Maintaining shipments sailing schedule and follow up with supplier on documents
- Handling International supplier queries
- Supervising and investigating Inventory audit and discrepancy reports
- Ensuring supplier payments are updated and paid within the agreed time frame
- A degree is preferable but not essential.
- The ability to work collectively and think commercially
- Exceptional attention to detail and a meticulous approach to analysing data.
- Strong interpersonal skills - the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
- The ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- The unrestricted right to work in the UK
- Ability to work under pressure, handle conflicting tasks and present data as info.
- A creative thinker and effective cross functional communicator
- Having user level IT skills, particularly Excel & PowerPoint
What we offer
- Development opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Attractive workplace pension scheme.
- Performance bonus scheme paid quarterly
- Sick leave
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.