Broadstone have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Investment Associate to join the team.
Salary: Up to 29K per annum
Who are we?
Broadstone is a thriving consultancy offering a wide range of services in pensions, investments, and employee benefits. Established in 1989, the business has grown from a small team to a workforce of over 500, brought together by a desire to provide a personal, expert service to all who put their faith in us. We take pride in assisting small and medium sized pension schemes who lack the time or resources to address increasingly challenging issues themselves.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do and drive us forward every day. We strive to attract, develop, and retain high quality talent to work together to provide the best possible client outcomes. Our team feel empowered to share ideas to continuously improve our business. The impressive results of both client and staff surveys are a source of great pride.
We operate out of 8 regional hubs stretching from London in the South of England to Falkirk in Scotland.
Why work for us?
We are committed to support you in your pursuit of professional qualifications through a generous study package. You would work within a friendly, supportive environment and quickly become an integral and valuable part of our team. Your training would follow a structured programme and be both fulfilling and varied with no two days being the same. This variety would afford your insight into the different roles available to you as your career progresses. Whatever your preference, you will be encouraged and empowered to achieve your ambitions.
Graduate Investment Associate - The Role:
Due to internal growth, we have the opportunity for a Graduate Investment Associate to join our thriving team of investment professionals. You will help the team to provide a full range of investment consulting and advisory services to a range of private and institutional clients, based both in the UK and internationally.
Graduate Investment Associate - Key Responsibilities:
The role will include:
- Investment strategy setting/reviews, manager and fund selection exercises, ongoing performance monitoring and treasury (cash) services
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis on the key drivers of the performance and risk of clients' investment portfolios, across asset classes such as equities, fixed income, and alternatives
- Regular communication with a number of investment managers and other industry professionals.
- Attending, and eventually contributing, to client meetings on a regular basis
- Attending and participating in a range of internal and external training to help broaden your and the team's knowledge
- Full support along the way by the team, as well as a dedicated buddy, who has been through the same graduate system you will be joining
Graduate Investment Associate - You:
- Graduate with a 2.1 or above at bachelor's degree level (numerate degree preferable)
- An A' level (or equivalent) at Grade B or above in Maths
- Demonstrable interest in investments
- You will be ready to start studying towards the CFA qualification
Graduate Investment Associate - Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (with option of buying more)
- Generous pension scheme
- Fully supported study program
- Health cash plan
- Additional optional benefits
- Social events
To submit your CV for this exciting Graduate Investment Associate opportunity, please press 'Apply' now