Ad Idem are delighted to be partnering exclusively with Vanguard Asset Management to help them build out their UK PI Client Services UKPI team. We are looking for bright graduates with customer services experience. You would need have a degree in a maths, finance, economics, business or science based subject and a desire for customer excellence. We are also looking for people with experience with in Customer Services in Finance, be it banking, investments or pensions.
The interview process will be smooth and simple and this is an ideal step into investment management at one of the worlds' leading firms. The role will include;
- Handling and prioritising complex assigned or escalated client requests - if required following up with internal partners or clients directly to resolve outstanding issues.
- Following standardised procedures to resolve client issues.
- Conducting research to fulfil complex client requests and transactions.
- Identifying trends in complex issues and collaborating with internal partners to develop solutions.
- Ensuring client inquiries are resolved and communicated within defined service levels including ensuring all communications are within regulatory guidelines, and are accurate, clear, and concise.
- Developing and maintaining proficient knowledge funds, products, and services.
- Understanding the overall Financial Services industry and related legal, tax, and regulatory issues to guide clients.
- Participating in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- The opportunity to provide training to less experienced team members.
Vanguard takes pride in their employees and provide learning, training and development opportunities for each individual, as well as clear career progression. This is a great opportunity working for the second biggest global investment manager.