Job Title: Sales Graduate
Salary: GBP26-GBP28k basic/ GBP30k OTE
Our client is an international manufacturing and services organisation focused on providing the best products and services for the industry. With decades of experience in business they serve multiple industries including Petrochemical, OEM and Air to name a few!
They have experienced rapid growth and are now looking for ambitious graduates to join their company as it continues to at an exciting rate!Sales Graduate
- A competitive basic salary of GBP26,000-GBP28,000
- OTE/Commission of GBP30,000 in Y1
- Structured training, learning and development plan- you'll be placed on a Sales training programme that is designed to provide you with the professional and technical skills you will need to succeed!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension contributions
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the company and its offering in order to engage with prospects
- Perform outreach via phone, email and though social channels to gain interest and generate leads
- Develop strong business relationships and rapport with key external decision makers in the effort to book meetings
- Attend and present to clients off the back of the meetings that you book - at first shadowing senior members of the team, before taking more responsibility as you grow
- Building a portfolio of business clients, whilst liaising with new and existing clients to ensure expectations are managed and met
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Commercial acumen
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- A team player, who can also work autonomously
- Keen and willing to learn and develop new skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.