- Develop and implement online marketing campaigns to support the marketing team's recruitment activity
- Assist with the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Research, develop, and maintain knowledge of key marketing and advertising opportunities for targeting different audiences
- Produce reports to evaluate the effectiveness of digital campaigns, websites, and social media
- Create e-newsletters and effective e-mail campaigns across all markets using CRM and databases
- Help to coordinate the organisations' presence across all social media, including content, editorial, and publishing
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Keyboard skills and the ability to undertake training in word processing.
- Communication skills in order to take information from people and give out information on the telephone and face to face.
- Able to work accurately to follow procedures.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Able to learn and understand a range of social media platforms
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Enjoy working with children
- High expectations
- Sense of humour
- Team player
GCSE Maths and English Grade A-C/9-4 or equivalentFuture prospects
To be discussed.