- Being capable of safely carrying out operating tasks in the following areas:
- Brew house Operation
- Fermentation and Conditioning Vessel Transfers
- Filtering Bright Beers
- Road Tanker loading and unloading
All operations are covered within our ISO/BRC accreditation.
These operations are carried out over a 5 day, 3 shift system.
The apprentice will gain experience in a mid-sized brewery which could be transferable to a smaller or larger brewer.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Must be reliable
- Be able to work within a team
- GCSE maths and English at grade C/4 or above or equivalent. A science qualification would also be a bonus
Things to consider
- The apprentice has the opportunity to become a key member of the production team
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates