We're looking for a highly motivated Estate Agent Apprentice to join our fantastic residential sales team in branch in Eastleigh, Hampshire. We take the employment of new talent in to our company very seriously and fully support the Government Apprenticeship Programme. Our commitment to continuous professional development is seen as critical to the success of Connells Estate Agents. This is demonstrated by the regularity and consistency of the coaching which you will receive right from the start, from branch learning through to the support of the area management team.
Benefits of becoming our Estate Agent Apprentice - Estate Agency
- It is a real job with training
- You learn whilst you earn
- You will gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Support from your own apprenticeship tutor
- Industry leading training and development
- A progressive career ladder
- Awards and incentives
- Supportive and rewarding environment
Skills and experience required to be a successful Estate Agent Apprentice - Estate Agency
- Looking to pursue a career in sales
- Focused on customer care and customer service
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- AFull UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Connells Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK and we operate under multiple trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Ref: Equality Act 2010