The Burford Recruitment Company are working in partnership with a global software company who are looking for a number of Graduate Sales Executives to join their team. This role has come about due to internal promotions, so for the right person there is plenty of career progression. It would suit someone who is people focussed, has an interest in either business or technology and enjoys talking to people. If this sounds like you then we'd like to talk with you!
This role will be part office, part home based.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
* Making outbound calls to companies who have expressed an interest in the software product. The qualified leads are then passed to the new business team who will carry out a software demonstration with the potential customer
* Following up sales enquires that have come in from marketing campaigns or website enquiries
* Feeding back to the marketing team on any comments from prospective customers
You'll need to enjoy working in a busy environment and working towards targets. Someone who has either worked in a sales role before and wants to get into software sales or someone already selling software or a technology solution looking for that next challenge. Any knowledge of either SaaS or the software industry would be highly desirable but full product training will be provided.
On offer is a salary of GBP22,500 plus a commission scheme of around GBP6,000 per year paid monthly. Other company benefits include:
* 24 days annual leave (rising to 26 with length of service) + bank holidays
* Birthday day off
* Ability to buy and sell holiday
* Retail discount scheme
* Employee assistance scheme
* Long service award
* Study day per month
* Bi monthly well being benefits (onsite massage, financial advice, fruit boxes, pizza)
* Company social club - regular team events such as quizzes and nights out
If you feel you this role could be for you then please apply today. All applications will be reviewed and responded too. There will be a 2 stage interview process. 1st stage will be an initial call with one of the Sales Managers, followed by a 2nd stage interview with HR and the Sales Director