We're looking for a Customer Care apprentice in Thurrock to work with the Apprentice team learning the skills and gaining experience as a RLO whilst studying towards completion of the Level 2 Customer Services Apprenticeship.
* Attend Axis Induction, Health & Safety training, Training and College Induction.
* There will be an opportunity to participate in our 'Apprentice Challenge' project.
* Ensure college course attendance is 100% and college absence communicated to your Line Manager.
* Communicate any absence from work as per your contractual terms and conditions.
* Communicate college requirements for completion of the Level 2 apprenticeship portfolio work with Axis mentor, Apprentice Co-ordinator, and Line Manager.
* Proactively respond to expressions of dis- satisfaction at the initial stage.
* Investigate, register all complaints and report in accordance with company and client procedures.
* Maintain the Company's complaint log and use the information to report on trends.
* Visit residents in their homes, when required, dealing with queries and keeping them informed.
* Make appointments for further works, if required, and ensure these are carried out.
* Respond to expressions of dis-satisfaction received from residents via the text message service within agreed timescales and ensure the issues are addressed.
* Ensure resident surveys are carried out, recorded, address any actions, and provide a monthly report on the survey findings.
* Attend monthly contract meetings and supply relevant reports.
* Attend Resident Surgeries and assist vulnerable people report repairs.
* Organise Resident consultation events and attend Resident Association Meetings as required.
* Identify vulnerabilities relating to individual residents and liaise with client's housing officers or support services where necessary. Work with our Performance Team to ensure and identified vulnerabilities are accurately recorded within the organisations systems.
* Working with the Community Investment Team, organise volunteering and fund-raising events.
* Liaise closely with senior staff to generate a positive culture within the Division.
* Complete a daily activity sheet detailing visits to residents and clients.
* IT Literate
* Customer Service
* GCSE 4 & above (A-C) in Maths & English or equivalent
Other key Information
* Salaries are paid in line with government guidelines for apprentices, and we cover the cost of travel expenses.
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you. Here at Axis, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us