Graduate Java Developer - GBP20K - GBP25K -
- Ability to think through problems logically
- Java 8+ (Knowledge of Spring/SpringBoot desirable)
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development, agile development processes, and Kanban or Scrum style development
- GIT version control
- Capability to communicate technical ideas in a non-technical manner
- Understanding of databases (SQL, NoSQL)We are looking for a competent Java developer, who is able to hit the ground running. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who, relishes the opportunity to build systems which create real tangible value for users and, possesses practical hands-on back-end systems development expertise.
- Data formats (JSON, YAML, XML, etc) and programmatic conversion tools
- Experience of any debian-based Linux OS
- Knowledge of application containers
- Understanding of message queues
- Ability to cope with changing priorities
The candidate must be proficient in Java and related frameworks.
The successful candidate will be working in a simultaneously collaborative and independent agile environment in a small team, thereby providing the opportunity to learn and implement new technologies in a fast, iterative and autonomous setting