Graduate Engineering Sales Representative
Unified Telecommunications Technology
Office based in London
Basic GBP24,000 - GBP26,000 Bonus/OTE GBP12,000 - GBP16,000 first year
??Outstanding first step into the technology sales arena for an aspiring graduate
??Perfect role for a high achieving graduate candidate that is career motivated, looking for their first B2B Technology sales role
??Industry leading training and career development opportunities working for a dynamic & vibrant organisation based in central London
??Exceptional & rare opportunity to join a company with a wide and varied client portfolio including customers within the Financial Services, Media, Manufacturing, Consumer goods & Hospitality sectors
The Company recruiting for the Graduate Engineering Sales Representative :
This award winning organisation who have grown aggressively over the last 4 years and have a number of opportunities to join their telecommunications consultancy sales team. This market leading UK organisation are looking to strengthen their sales team further and have multiple opportunities for a number of ambitious high flying graduates. The pride themselves on their strong company values and consultative sales approach. Offering industry leading training and career development opportunities candidates with a strong academic background are encouraged to apply.
The Role of the Graduate Engineering Sales Representative :
The role of Graduate Sales Executive will expose you to all areas of the commercial consultancy sales cycle. It's rare for organisations to give employees at this level of autonomy but whilst being based from the office in Londonyou will have the flexibility and responsibility to manage your own customer portfolio. Reporting to the head of sales, you will be responsible for engaging with potential clients to book meetings, conduct demonstrations and close all sales deals. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients across wide and varied industry sectors.
- Building trust and with customers through all communication mediums
- Consult with a variety of stakeholders in all business sectors
- Manage & organise all incoming enquiries as well as self-generating your own sales pipeline
- Present solutions, book & deliver demos / meetings with prospective clients across multiple sectors
- Professional brand ambassador for the organisation at all times
The Candidate for the Graduate Engineering Sales Representative :
This is a rare opportunity for a graduate that has aspirations of working in the management consultancy or software sales sector looking to join a dynamic team with a fantastic service offering. Candidates that are highly driven, have a strong work ethic and high level career aspirations are urged to apply. Having an interest in technology and a wanting to work in the B2B sales world would be a distinct advantage.
They are seeking academic graduates who are looking for a career in sales and still have a thirst for ongoing learning, training and development. You don't need previous sales experience but to be successful in this role however you will be:
- Ideally be degree qualified in a Maths, Science, IT or Engineering discipline
- You must have a Maths A'Level or equivalent
- Have great communication skills and an excellent level of written and spoken English
- Interested in constant and ongoing personal development
- Genuine passion and interest in technology
- Possess self-drive/motivation, career ambition and professionalism
The Package for the Graduate Engineering Sales Representative :
??GBP24,000 - GBP26,000 basic salary
??Bonus OTE GBP12,000 - GBP16,000 first year
??Pension, Mobile, Laptop, On site gym, Corporate away days, Healthcare
??25 days holiday plus stats
Please apply for this job online if you are interested and feel you fit the above criteria. The company are doing first interviews immediately and if you have any questions please contact Josh Salvin at TalentTech Recruitment Ltd.