Our client is a apprenticeships training company who invest heavily in their own staff development. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly expanding organisation!
They currently require an Apprenticeships Client BD Manager to join their friendly award winning team. Based from their impressive offices and reporting to the BD Director, duties will include:
* Identifying and qualify new business (apprenticeships) opportunities
* Organise and attend client meetings to discuss apprenticeships requirements
* Produce apprenticeships business proposals within agreed timescales and to company format
* Manage the CRM system with high attention to detail
* Use media and resources to identify business and industry trends
* Keep up to date with apprenticeship guidelines and legislation
* Attend networking events
* Experience in apprenticeships and/or commercial training is preferred
* Proven experience in a business development role
* Excellent communication skills with a focus on sales / proven client relationship building experience
* Highly motivated individual with a flexible and adaptable approach
* A driver with access to their own vehicle is preferred to attend client meetings
Benefits include, great commission structure, free parking, positive working environment and first-class training/development. Apply now to avoid disappointment!
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role we may not be able to respond to everyone if you have not heard from us within 48 hours you have not been success on this occasion