Job Title: Graduate Logistics Consultant (2.1 degree required)
Salary: GBP27,000 (GBP37k OTE)
A global logistics enterprise is rapidly building a name for themselves in their market, with a growing footprint in the Americas and Asia, in addition to their already considerable European presence. They're looking for bright graduate talent in their effort to expand their presence and rapid growth even further.Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of GBP28,000
- Y1 OTE of up to GBP37k
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Market leading training and development
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Company meals
- Pension contributions
- Excellent scope for progression
Your first three months will comprise of bespoke training - learning about the industry and the clients that operate in it. Once you progress into the role fully, on the client side you will shadow senior consultants, helping to impact sales, close business and identify areas of cross sell within existing client accounts. Progression into a fully-fledged consultant role will be within your grasp after a year!
Attractive benefits await the successful candidate! Perks include a generous salary package with fantastic earning potential, outgoing working culture with plenty of socials and an employer that invests the time to ensure you develop professionally!The Role:
- Strategically identify and profile areas of upsell, mapping client accounts, before engaging and re-engaging with them
- Utilise social media and LinkedIn in order to develop your own network
- Attend appointments and take feedback across the UK with the company's existing book of clients
- Attend client meetings with other logistics consultants in order to impact on sales and support them on closing business, developing relationships and driving up/cross sell opportunities
- Educated to degree level in any discipline, to a 2.1 standard or above
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent work ethic and commercial acumen
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.