We are looking for a 2 graduate to join one of the UK's largest property companies, owning and managing a GBP8bn portfolio. Due to continued success, they are now looking for a graduate to join the team in this broad graduate finance role, providing the opportunity to gain experience across different finance functions in a large property business. You will support the statutory reporting, management accounting and asset finance functions whilst being supported (financially and through paid study leave) to complete an ACCA qualification. The tasks will be varied and ensure a broad understanding of how finance operates within a large organisation.
You will do/be:
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and journals across a variety of accounting areas such as fixed assets, overheads, VAT, and rent payable/receivable - ensuring that accounting records are accurate and that variances are investigated and resolved.
- Production of statutory accounts in FRS 102, initially for the more basic group companies, and assisting with the audit process.
- Producing management accounts and assisting with ad hoc statutory reporting requirements, such as requests from tax authorities and the Office for National Statistics.
- Assisting in the production of monthly cash/P&L analysis and forecasting for the monthly Finance Board Report, providing commentary and analysis of variances. This will require liaising with staff from around the business in order to understand what is driving variances."
- Supporting asset managers in using the budgeting system and interpreting their performance against budget.
- Assessing the creditworthiness of tenants by reviewing their statutory accounts and other information.
- Working with the IT and business modelling teams to identify additional reports that would provide insight to asset managers and support them in their decision making.
- Raising invoices in relation to asset sales, transfers, and intercompany recharges, chasing payments and allocating cash."
- Providing ad hoc analysis, reporting and support to the finance, asset management, business modelling, and tax teams as required.
- Looking to study ACCA
- As and Bs at A Level
- 2:1 or above in a Bachelors degree
GBP22-26,000 depending on experience