A Global Education and Consultancy provider, this business works closely alongside their clients to help support them in achieving their business goals. A trusted partner to recognisable names such as Microsoft, Google and Cisco, this company is looking to bring emerging talent on board. Here are just a few things this business will offer you:
- Full Training
- Career Progression
- Breakfast Club
- Company nights out
The Role: As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will proactively work to both identify and bring on board new accounts, whilst working alongside existing clients to increase their spend. Working closely with your Sales Manager (who will support you every step of the way), you will manage a business pipeline, qualify opportunities and work towards realistic KPI's.
As a Graduate Sales Executive who are you?
- You have graduated from university within the last 2 years
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are?coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You are?self motivated. You have a natural desire to apply yourself and want to do well.
- You have good time management. You are able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- You are a team player and thrive working in a competitive yet supportive environment.
The Package you will receive as a Graduate Sales Executive is:
- GBP24,000 Basic?salary, plus an additional GBP6K OTE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
What you will do as a Graduate Sales Executive:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Prospect potential customers via phone, email, social media to schedule meetings
- Help more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Share your opinions and insights with your manager
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career