A market-leading GBP1.3 billion group, known for being the premier league in their sector, are looking for a business-minded and target-driven individual to join their business in Colchester. Selling a wide range of electrical products sourced from leading manufacturers, you'll be joining a dynamic industry that is competitive, social and successful.
The business you'll be joining is the UK's leading distributor of branded electrical equipment to trade and industry. With over 4,000 employees across the UK, they believe their people are their greatest and most valuable asset. Their team deliver excellent customer service and product solutions to a broad customer base ranging from small local 'one-man-band' electricians to large multi-national mechanical and electrical contracting companies.
Upon joining this sales and management training scheme, you will learn about the running of the business, their product range and develop valuable commercial skills that will benefit you for years to come. You will be mentored by a senior manager, many of whom started out on this training programme themselves.
You'll receive a well-rounded training experience as well as completing an accredited sales qualification that covers customer understanding, product knowledge, market and competitor insight, rapport building, negotiation, presentation skills, business development and more.
As a Graduate Sales & Management Trainee, you will:
- Build and develop relationships with B2B customers
- Maximise the profitability of your accounts and win new business
- Use your product knowledge and customer service skills to promote the company as a supplier of choice
- Negotiate deals
The package for this sales role includes:
- A starting salary of GBP21,000 - GBP24,000
- Your share of the company's profits in the form of a lucrative uncapped bonus
- Extensive training on the company, their products and the industry
- Continuous 'on the job' training and professional development
- Company car (upon progression to field-based role)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Opportunities to progress and build a successful career
To be successful in this Graduate Sales & Management Trainee role, you should be:
- A well-presented, sales-focused graduate
- Passionate about pursuing a career in business management within a sales environment
- An excellent communicator and networker
- Tenacious, driven and money-motivated
- Able to build strong relationships with a wide variety of people
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today to find out more!