A multi-award winning next generation revenue intelligence platform using Artificial Intelligence to enrich data and accelerate the sales and marketing strategy for their customers. Services include B2B lead generation, data cleaning, email verification and outbound marketing delivered to a client base of over 200 companies.
You will join the AI Laboratory Team as a Research Scientist in what is a hands on engineering and research position reporting directly to the Chief Science Officer. Thid team is responsible for designing novel algorithmic approaches to predictive tasks between natural language processing and network modelling.
Responsibilities of the job
• Conduct independent research to design creative solutions to difficult data challenges.
• Build predictive models to understand hidden structures of companies.
• Build models to predict individual consumer needs.
• Build models to predict the 'next best person' to reach out to for a sale.
• Construct complex data architectures to process and house data systems.
• Contribute to the company's codebase ecosystem, committing code and models into shared repositories.
• Reviewing and testing pull requests from other team members.
• Collaborate with teams across the business.
• Educated to degree level, ideally a master's degree with a mathematical or statistical foundation e.g. Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Physics.
• Strong Python skills.
• Experience implementing Machine Learning algorithms.
• Strong analytical skills, ability to collect, organise and analyse large amounts of data with accuracy.
• Experience working collaboratively with github.
Bonus Points For
• Experience working with C/C++.
• Understanding of modern version control.
• Experience with UNIX programming environment.
• 24 days holiday plus UK public and bank holidays.
• Attend academic conferences.
• Opportunity to publish patents and academic papers.
• Workplace pension and financial wellbeing tools.
• Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
• Monthly wellbeing allowance
• Remote workouts and social activities
• Remote GP service.
• Flexibility to work from home.
• Work with the best people in the industry.